Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Sexy List

So, my friend Katie is doing a list, so I thought I would too. Of course, mine is DRASTICALLY different from hers, but that's okay. :D

1. Viggo Mortensen




First of all, I feel I must share this. Viggo is 50 years old, and he looks better EVERY DAY!!! He is gorgeous. Plus, he not only acts, he sings, he writes, and he plays music. I love him.

2. Matthew Bellamy



Matthew Bellamy is beautiful. He has a beautiful voice, he plays guitar and piano beautifully, and he is beautiful. I love him.

3. Johnny Depp



Johnny is hot. End of story.

4. Chris Woolstenholme



Chris' smile is amazing. Plus, he's cute. :D

5. Aragorn



Yes, I know this picture is Viggo in costume, but I love the character of Aragorn. Plus, Viggo deserves to be on here twice, no matter how indirectly.

6. Adam Lambert



Yes, I know he looks just like every other alternative singer, but that is not why he is on here. He has a very different voice, and I love it. I hate people who are all the same. He stands out, and that's hot.

7. Brad Pitt



Brad Pitt is sexy. And he's a pretty good actor, so that's a plus.

8. Link



Yeah, I know he's a fictional character, but he's still hot. :D

9. Marth



Yeah, he's fictional too. But he's still hot. :D

10. George Clooney



He's sexy. I love his smile. :D

1 comment:

Cindy B said...

Glad to see you posting again!