Sunday, September 19, 2010

All the Pretty Colors!

Yeah. I just looked at my blog and realized that it is intensely bright. To the max. But whatever, neon looking things are cool, right? Anyways...

I've been looking at all the posts on Hyperbole and a Half. They are so hysterically funny, they really do make you laugh out loud. Seriously. I've also been rather bored, so I'm thinking that I should blog more often. And in the spirit of Hyperbole and a Half, I'm going to post my story about the bird and the muffin with pictures. In paint, because paint pictures are cool. But whatever. Perhaps I will start sharing exciting stories about my life, because I'm cool like that.

UPDATE: I tried to update the sexy list, but blogger hates me. BACK AT YA!! I'd also like to say that today is talk like a pirate day, soo....arr. Here's a picture from CakeWrecks that she called "the pirate scottie dogs." Yeah, I'm cool like that.




UPDATED UPDATE: Blogger doesn't hate me anymore, so I don't hate it. Now, if only I could remember how to make a list....

No comments: